BlackBrook Case logo
BlackBrook Case logo

All articles

If I received a gift item that I want to return or replace, what should I do?Updated 19 days ago

If you received an item as a gift and need to return or replace it but do not have the order details, you can reach out to our customer service. We can provide you with the return instructions and, where possible, with the billing name and address of the sender. This will help you proceed with the exchange or return as per our policy.

Was this article helpful?